Friday, December 18, 2009

Monster

This site has wasted countless hours of my precious life letting me think that material that I had typed in, inputted, uploaded or cut & paste were saved only to find my material wiped clean. It is amnesiac. No leads USA or international, full time, part time, perm or temp.

Now it just so happens that on my last job, while everyone else had their hours cut back (including people with babies and grandchildren that they had to support) my hours were always increased. I had the feeling that if the doors closed and the place was boarded up, that I would be the last employee laid off. A compliment I suppose but I'd rather have an increase in pay.

Anyway, that's only some of what a site like Monster and my previous employers threw away.

I left my last employer because a fall (no injury fortunately) wised me up that, like previous employers, they intended to use me up.

http://www.monster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment