Thursday, December 17, 2009

Careerbuilder

Tis the season to be unemployed as Mister Potter arranges a layoff for you while he gives bonuses to the bozos who bankrupt companies too big to fail.

My own experience with Careerbuilder is this. It is fairly good at keeping and maintaining the resumes and cover letters you input. It oftens refers completely irrelevant jobs to you.

I gave up on the site two years ago and last week got an email from someone offering me a job with a decent salary and asking my phone number. Needless to say, I gave my phone number and have received no call.

I challenge any career site to find me a job. I'll give you a plug here. I know of no one who has found work through Careerbuilder other than Careerbuilder employees, some of whom I have dialogued with online.

http://www.careerbuilder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment