Saturday, December 19, 2009

America's Job Bank

I can only go by what I experience. Not economic statistics. Jobless recovery? An oxymoron. If there are no jobs, there is no recovery except for Wall Street. Our government taxes the poor to give to the rich. A reverse Robin Hood.

America's Job Bank, as I have experienced it over the past few years, is a lot a paperwork. They roll out the red carpet for those filing for unemployment while those seeking employment get the proverbial dirty end of the stick.

Hey, if I'm not wanted in this country, I am more than willing to bail and move to another country and get citizenship elsewhere. Too expensive an option at the moment but I'm open to it.

Job Service or whatever name du jour the Employment "Security" Commission is using is a total waste. I have haunted their offices for years even when I was working for somebody else. That's right: I followed that old maxim that says the best time to look for a job is when you have a job. So much for wisdom.

http://www.jobbankinfo.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment