Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Google search for venture capital, part 2

Directory of venture capital firms, angel investors, sample ...

Directory of venture capital resources and related services.
This is an intermediary. Okay if you want that. I don't want an intermediary charging me money to get money.



http://www.vfinance.com/



National Venture Capital Association

Aims to foster greater understanding of the importance of venture capital to the United States economy and to support entrepreneurial activity.
I have an directory from them. How old I won't say except it shows how long I have been looking for money and why I have such a negative view of American investors. That said, if you're going to deal with American VC (that stands for venture capital not Viet Cong), then deal with them direct and not through an inrtermediary.

Believe it or not, I actually have a good opinion of this association despite my personal situation --


No comments:

Post a Comment