Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Visitors Center

Another thematic and inexplicable site. However, while visiting I learned about the new ABC series 'V' (not to be confused with the old series). I think they are still lizards eating humans. Crossing light-years for a snack seems a waste of interstellar travel technology, that is, they should have re-thought the premise of the show and had the aliens after something other than food. Assuming I have the facts straight. I have not seen the show V only a short clip of their leggy leader.

Anyway, as usual, I'm off on a tangent and Visitors Center is not solely about that series. It is supposed to be about Visitors or Visitors Center and is therefore a work very much still in progress. They need to feature more visitors centers. Or welcome centers. Or information centers (IC's). Believe it or not those are industries with their own trade associations and trade journals. I know, I once had (I forget why) a free subscription to Information Center magazine.

Visit the Visitors Center at --

No comments:

Post a Comment