Friday, November 27, 2009

tagfoot

tagfoot is more bookmarking and linking than social network. I am not much of a bookmarker but I found certain of its other features really useful.



Unlike other sites recently reviewed which take weeks or months to really start to gel (gain friends, get hits, get read, or whatever is your yardstick for measuring usefulness), tagfoot was useful and got results for me from day one. I was amazed.



Also, they assign an online mentor under the buddy-system to help you get your feet wet. If I have any problems at or with tagfoot, then it is entirely my fault. The people behind this site are great and I have no negative criticism of them whatsoever.



There is no but nor other shoe to drop.



Positive review all the way around.



tagfoot --



http://tagfoot.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment