Friday, November 6, 2009

Valleywag

A good site to keep up with business news from Silicon Valley.

Since I am not a techie, I generally avoid sites like PCWorld, Wired and CNet. I use technology. I am less interested in the technology itself. I figure that if it is important, then sooner or later I will hear about it in the general media.

Oddly enough, this strategy often means that I hear about cutting edge stuff before the techies. Not always of course but enough to make me think that I am not crazy.

I am more interested in the money end of high tech anyway. I'd like to own the next Google rather than be one of millions of users. But that's another story and, if you're interested in that journey, I'll be blogging about it on another venue. This blog is supposed to be about websites.

Wouldn't it be a laugh if someday I reviewed my own software company's site and gave it a bad review? Don't put it past me. I'm as hard on my own projects as I am on other people's work.

http://valleywag.gawker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment